Thursday, April 14, 2011

If destiny's kind I've got the rest on my mind


For reasons unknown by the killers! That's a good one though the video kind of sucks :P. I could'nt find any connection with the meaning of the song and I hate this damn PR things :). They produce a catchy video but totally irrelevant to the song :P. Anyway maybe I lost the connection :P.

A bit about the song....I love the line "I know If destiny's kind I've got the rest on my mind"...I wish I was that sure about my course in life ;). As I get older I get that feeling also...I wish everything goes fine and I'm sure I'm gonna make it the way I want. I hope it's not because I'm compromising though and I have lesser expectations. Anyway the song is also about a couple that loses that "first time" feeling that everything seems great in the beggining of a relationship but as time goes by "for reasons unknown" it fades. Maybe it's just the way it is and you have other things to hold on to then. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment